EUCOWELD 2.0 is a liquid latex bonding agent for cement-based repair mortars and concrete. EUCOWELD 2.0 has a long open time, and repair materials can be placed either after it has dried, or while it is still wet. This bonding agent represents a new generation of easy-to-use latex, which exhibits drastically improved performance and stability in comparison to the typical re-wettable ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA) bonding agents currently available. EUCOWELD 2.0 is a unique, non-EVA based latex that utilizes reactive chemistry for bonding, rather than depending on the moisture content of the repair material.
Features & Benefits
● Excellent bond strengths
● Repair materials can be applied wet-on-wet, or after it has dried
● Easy to use – applied to surface straight from container
● Long open time
Out of stock
● Repairing concrete with cement-based mortars
● Concrete overlays and toppings
● Interior or exterior use
● Repairs that will be frequently wet or submerged after curing
Specifications / Compliances
● ASTM C1059, Type II
● Canadian MTQ
● EUCOWELD 2.0 is packaged in 5 gal (18.9 L) pails and in cases of 1 gal (3.8 L) jugs (6 jugs per case).