Speed Crete Red Line
SPEED CRETE RED LINE is a rapid-setting, cement-based concrete and masonry repair mortar. SPEED CRETE RED LINE is a proprietary formulation of blended portland cements, finely processed selected aggregates, and specific chemical additives that undergo a chemical “hyper hydration” and produces a stable, low permeability, cementitious matrix. SPEED CRETE RED LINE can be “shaved” for detailed repairs.
Features & Benefits
● Initial set in 8 to 20 minutes
● Final set within 30 minutes
● Can be “shaved” to desired shape
● High strength
● Excellent durability
● Compatible with galvanic anodes
Out of stock
● Interior and exterior
● Vertical, overhead and horizontal repairs
● Used at no slump consistency
● Outstanding repair material for concrete pipe, curbs, sidewalks, formed and precast concrete
● SPEED CRETE RED LINE is packaged in 50 lb (22.7 kg) poly-lined bags, and 50 lb (22.7 kg) pails.