Tamms Form and Pour
TAMMS FORM AND POUR is a flowable, single-component cementitious micro-concrete. It is formulated for structural repairs from 3/4” (1.9 cm) to full depth.
Features & Benefits
● Excellent freeze-thaw resistance
● Requires only the addition of water
● High bond strength
● High early strength for quick removal of forms
● Contains an integral corrosion inhibitor
● Flowability enables pouring or pumping into rebar-filled cavities
Out of stock
● Interior and exterior
● Repair and replacement of concrete elements
● Structural/column repairs where a highly flowable material is required
● Filler for large voids and cavities
● TAMMS FORM AND POUR is packaged in 50 lb (22.7 kg) poly-lined bags.