EUCOPATCH is a single-component, rapid-setting, repair mortar for use on new and existing concrete and masonry surfaces. This product is designed for the reconstruction of damaged vertical and overhead concrete and masonry structures, both interior and exterior. EUCOPATCH can also be used in light-duty, pedestrian, horizontal applications. The light color of EUCOPATCH closely resembles aged, sun-bleached concrete.
Features & Benefits
● Rapid-setting for repairs up to 4” (10 cm)
● High compressive strength
● Excellent resistance to freeze-thaw cycles and de-icing salts
● Suitable for both interior and exterior applications
● Light gray color blends well with aged concrete
● Compatible with galvanic anodes
Out of stock
● Curbs and gutters
● Precast panels
● Overhead patching
● Masonry units
● EUCOPATCH is packaged in 50 lb (22.7 kg) bags which yield 0.44 ft3 (0.013 m3) when mixed with 0.70 to 0.75 gal (2.65 to 2.81L) of water. EUCOPATCH is also available in 60 lb (27.2 kg) pails which yield 0.56 ft3 (0.016 m3) when mixed with 0.84 to 0.90 gal (3.2 to 3.4 L) of water.