Euco Qwikjoint 200
EUCO QWIKJOINT 200 is a fast-setting, semi-rigid polyurea used for filling control and construction joints in industrial concrete floors. EUCO QWIKJOINT 200 represents a new generation of polyurea technology with features and benefits unlike any other polyurea joint filler on the market. Among these benefits are a super-fast set time and an extended shave time. EUCO QWIKJOINT 200 can be trimmed flush with the floor immediately after placement or up to 24 hours later. EUCO QWIKJOINT 200 supports and protects joint edges from heavy loads and wheel traffic, reducing spalling of the joint edges.
Features & Benefits
● Fast setting formula reduces downtime
● Large shave time window allows for greater flexibility in scheduling joint filling operations
● No bubbles – no foaming when used in damp joints
● Tough performance reduces floor joint repairs and maintenance
● Suitable for filling cracks in older floors to reduce the rate of joint deterioration
● Will cure in temperatures as low as -20° F (-29°C)
● Less moisture-sensitive than standard polyureas
Out of stock
● Concrete construction and control joints
● Crack repair for old floors
● Industrial and commercial floors
● Freezer floors
Specifications / Compliances
● EUCO QWIKJOINT 200 complies with ACI 302 performance recommendations regarding control and construction joint fillers.
● Canadian Food Inspection Agency
EUCO QWIKJOINT 200 is a two-component product packaged in 10 gal (37.9 L) and 100 gal (379 L) kits. 22 oz (600 mL) side-by-side cartridges are packaged 12 per case. Each cartridge yields 40 in3 (655 cm3). The mix ratio for all packaging sizes is 1:1.